Intermediate Sinking Shooting Line Applications: -Exceptional casting distance in an intermediate line -Formulated to excel in all weather conditions -Keeps flies deep throughout the retrieve Length: 100'/30 m Sizes: 25 lb 30 lb Diameters: 25 lb: 0.030" 30 lb: 0.035" Sink Rate: 1.5 ips (Intermediate Type I)
If you had to choose one saltwater line for a variety of situations and species, the SharkWave Saltwater taper should be at the top of your list. The versatile compound design provides enough power to cut through the wind, while retaining a delicate delivery for spooky fish on the flats. Built for a wide range of temperatures and environments, the SharkWave Saltwater does it all, meaning you’re always at the top of your game.
Meet the SharkWave, the world’s first Triple-Textured fly line. Featuring Sharkskin texture on the tip section, Mastery Textured divots for the belly and running line, a smooth Tactile Reference Point at the AFTMA 30-foot mark, SA•ID line identification, AST dry slick technology, Improved Dry Tip technology, and Streamlined Loops, the SharkWave is unlike any fly line we’ve ever produced. It’s It’s fishing. Friction-free.
- Our taper design has most of the weight distributed at the back of the head with no rear taper which gives easier rod loading and aids positioning for changing direction when Spey casting.
- The new taper also gives higher line speeds and helps form tighter more efficient loops.
- The extended forward taper delivers the fly with authority but also finesse for great presentation.
- The taper design gives un- paralleled mending abilities and line control when fishing.
- The versatility of the taper allows for both short and long distance casts.
- The textured heads low diameter gives superior performance in strong winds.
- Designed for use with both conventional and poly leaders.
Born to fish, this shirt leads the league in breathability, sun blocking, and sweat wicking ability. Whether you’re casting the shallows or working a riffle you’ll be well-ventilated in the breezy, go-anywhere, Ebb Tide LS Shirt. Well equipped for angling, this shirt dries quickly, blocks the sun, and has two fly box sized pockets to hold all your gear. An extra nice feature, a vented back panel, lets the cool air flow past your skin and right on through the shirt.