No more frustration due to messy spools! These rings securely hold the end of wire or tinsels for easy access.
- 3 sizes included
- Please select the right ring that matches the bobbin
C&F bobbin holder
- Optimized bobbin weight helps keep tension on material during tying
- Teflon-coated bobbin arms for smooth spool revolution
- Clever Micro Slit Foam design in bobbin nose to retain constant thread tension
- Bobbin tube made of zirconium ceramic to reduce thread breakage
- Comes with a bobbin threader
A handy dubbing twister that is perfectly suited for nymphs and streamers.
- Suitable for all sorts of dubbed bodies
- Use hackle pliers to wind the finished dubbing rope
- Made of brass, coated with durable pearl chromium
- Knurled handle provides perfect grip
A coating for extended bodies that will extend the life of your fly considerably and keep it floating longer.
- Won’t harm the water repellency of treated materials
- Also works for reinforcing quill sections or asdubbing wax
For making extended bodies on, for instance, mayflies, damsels and stoneflies.
- Super thin foam sheets for extended foam core bodies -Use CFT-150 (Extended Body Twister) for best results
Revolutionary tool to make extended bodies. Mandrels of 3 sizes to suit most fly needs (S,M and L)
- Comes with our exclusive cement and Inner Foams
- Place the Extend Body Twister in your fly tying vise and use the incorporated pin to tie your extended bodies for mayflies, damselflies, stoneflies etc.
An innovative stand for organized tying or for displaying finished flies
- Strong neodymium magnets surely hold eyes of large saltwater bugs
- Capacity: 20
An innovative stand for organized tying or for displaying finished flies.
- Three Micro Slit FoamDiscs of different sizes and pitches are incorporated
- Capacity: 48
Tired of waiting for epoxy and other glues to fully dry and settle? The C&F Fly Wheel takes care of that…
- Designed for curing flies that have received application of glues such as epoxy, Softex and E-Z Shape Sparkle Body.
Plier head has a slight flare at the nose to minimize the risk of cutting materials
- Shock-absorbing elastomer joint
- Brass stabilizer/finger hole with optimized weight
- Grip: elastomer rubber
- Head: stainless steel
The smallest brother in our Stacker lineup. Ideal for evening up the material tips for small trout flies.
- Body and tube is made of brass, with pearl chromium finish
- The bottom is made of elastomer rubber that won’t damage the table surface
- Sleek shape that stems from C&F’s background in leading product design
- Comes with a small comb to remove underfur of animal hair
Magnetic Pallet for Hooks.
- For slim and effective hook stock organization
- 12/18/6 magnetic compartments keep hooks securely
- Use CFA-11 (3-in-1 Nail Knot Pipe) that has a magnetic tip for easy pickup. CFA-11 is sold separately