A coating for extended bodies that will extend the life of your fly considerably and keep it floating longer.
- Won’t harm the water repellency of treated materials
- Also works for reinforcing quill sections or asdubbing wax
For making extended bodies on, for instance, mayflies, damsels and stoneflies.
- Super thin foam sheets for extended foam core bodies -Use CFT-150 (Extended Body Twister) for best results
Revolutionary tool to make extended bodies. Mandrels of 3 sizes to suit most fly needs (S,M and L)
- Comes with our exclusive cement and Inner Foams
- Place the Extend Body Twister in your fly tying vise and use the incorporated pin to tie your extended bodies for mayflies, damselflies, stoneflies etc.
An innovative stand for organized tying or for displaying finished flies
- Strong neodymium magnets surely hold eyes of large saltwater bugs
- Capacity: 20
An innovative stand for organized tying or for displaying finished flies.
- Three Micro Slit FoamDiscs of different sizes and pitches are incorporated
- Capacity: 48
Tired of waiting for epoxy and other glues to fully dry and settle? The C&F Fly Wheel takes care of that…
- Designed for curing flies that have received application of glues such as epoxy, Softex and E-Z Shape Sparkle Body.
Plier head has a slight flare at the nose to minimize the risk of cutting materials
- Shock-absorbing elastomer joint
- Brass stabilizer/finger hole with optimized weight
- Grip: elastomer rubber
- Head: stainless steel
The smallest brother in our Stacker lineup. Ideal for evening up the material tips for small trout flies.
- Body and tube is made of brass, with pearl chromium finish
- The bottom is made of elastomer rubber that won’t damage the table surface
- Sleek shape that stems from C&F’s background in leading product design
- Comes with a small comb to remove underfur of animal hair
Magnetic Pallet for Hooks.
- For slim and effective hook stock organization
- 12/18/6 magnetic compartments keep hooks securely
- Use CFA-11 (3-in-1 Nail Knot Pipe) that has a magnetic tip for easy pickup. CFA-11 is sold separately
A swiveling hackle pliers that shares the same head as CFT-120 The best plier on the market
The perfect rotaty tool stand for storing all your fly tying tools. Neat and handy!
- The Tool Foam spins for easy access to tools that you need
- Temporary Hanger is for finished flies and material storage
- Thread spools can be stored on three Bobbin Shafts
The perfect rotaty XL tool stand for storing all your fly tying tools. Neat and handy!
-Using this double-decker tool caddy, organize your tying tools, chemicals and glues
- Occupies minimal space on the tying desk