C&F Design Magnetic Pallet for Midge Hooks (CFT-31). Magnetic Pallet for Midge Hooks.
- For slim and effective hook stock organization
- 18 magnetic compartments keep hooks securely
- Use CFA-11 (3-in-1 Nail Knot Pipe) that has a magnetic tip for easy pickup. CFA-11 is sold separately
A swiveling hackle pliers that shares the same head as CFT-120 The best plier on the market
The perfect rotaty tool stand for storing all your fly tying tools. Neat and handy!
- The Tool Foam spins for easy access to tools that you need
- Temporary Hanger is for finished flies and material storage
- Thread spools can be stored on three Bobbin Shafts
The perfect rotaty XL tool stand for storing all your fly tying tools. Neat and handy!
-Using this double-decker tool caddy, organize your tying tools, chemicals and glues
- Occupies minimal space on the tying desk
An extremely versatile tool for twisting dubbing in loops.
- Pro quality twister employing a large ball bearing to create dubbing loops
- Spin rotary head with your thumb
- Made of brass, coated with durable pearl chromium
- Knurled handle provides perfect grip
SPARE BOBBIN THREADERS (CFT-65-ST) CFT-65ST Designed for CFT-60 and CFT-61 series Bobbin Holders. A kit contains 3 Threaders
This comb is perfect for brushing wooly fibres/underfur out of wing materials. Also, a great tool for untangling long dubbing fibres.
- Special comb teeth with optimal pitch remove underfur easily
- Stainless steel never develops static electricity
Maat: standaard en Midge Prijs standaard €34,90 Midge €39,90
Very durable material for making flies. The slightly wavy hair of the calf is perfect for building salmon flies or wings of larger dry flies.
Cdc Oiler Puffs are more soft and supple than regular CDC. These unique feathers, taken from the base of a duck's rump near the "preen" have a natural waterproofing that makes them float exceptionally well. They are also re-enriched with natural CDC oil after dying. Their delicate, life-like plumes are used in a variety of dry flies, emergers, midges and comparaduns.
CDC feathers come from the area surrounding the “preen gland” on the rumps of ducks and geese. The outstanding feature of CDC is that the plumage is completely impregnated with natural waterproofing oils. This, combined with the structure of the feather, makes it very hydrophobic, to the extent that almost unsinkable dry flies can be made. Pack: 30 feathers.
Chickabou is the perfect grizzly marabou, ideal for seatrout flies and other streamer patterns.